- Reduce 50 % grains (wheat , rice, bajra, jowar , naachni , etc ) from your present diet .
- Limit the intake of dairy products but have atleast 1 bowl of fat free curds daily as it is a good source of probiotics which keeps our digestion comfortable.
- Eat a minimum of 2 fruits daily. Only avoid fruit juices .
- 4.Keep a track on the calcium and Vit D levels as along with healthy bones these vitamins are important for controlling blood sugar levels and the cardiac health.
- Regular exercise of 45 min is an ideal health. Prefer whatever is enjoyable.
Food Group Distribution of Diabetic Diet